We are blessed and thankful for every client who has trusted us in times of high stress to help them restore their business or home.
We’ve served businesses and organizations of many kinds:
- Health clinics
- Medical Practices
- Government offices
- Retail stores
- Senior Care facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Industrial Facilities - manufacturing, warehouse,
- Education Facilities - Schools and Universities
Many companies can help you get the damage cleaned up and repaired.
What makes Pro Service Builders different from others is:
- Our attention to detail
- Our experience
- Our knowledge and relationships with insurance adjusters, agents, and carriers
Commercial Restoration Expertise across Arkansas
Pro Service Builders’ experience really shines through in the Things You Might Not Think Of...
- Secondary or additional damage to structures adjacent to the primary area of damage:
- Walls connected to a damaged foundation that are not in the primary spaces that were damaged
- More extensive, below the visual surface, water damage
- The Insurance process
- We have completed enough work and jobs all across Arkansas to have a good working relationship with all major insurance carriers, especially in the Commercial Insurance field, in Arkansas
- We are very comfortable helping you navigate the insurance process to make sure your claims cover all of the mitigation, repair, and restoration your structure needs - in many instances this includes working to improve a structure as materials improve over time, thereby extending the life of your structure.
Commercial General Contractor for projects across Arkansas
Pro Service Builders excels for projects up to $3,000,000 in budget. Many larger construction firms say they can do this level of work, but often “scaling down” does not fit their business model, which will cost you more in the end.
If you need interior improvements we’d love to discuss this with you.
- Converting existing space into new use - conference rooms, workspaces, etc.
- Wholly new space usage - converting treatment rooms to fitness facilities
- Build out from space expansion - converting warehouse space to office or production space
Residential Restoration and Improvements in Central Arkansas
When your home suffers from a disaster - wind, water, fire, mold, etc. - you should trust mitigation and clean-up, restoration and improvements, to the first person with dryer equipment who shows up.
Pro Service Builders can help you clean-up, restore and improve your home, while working with the insurance process, to get you back into an improved home as quickly and safely as possible.